The Outsourced PMO
Delivering more profitable project management — fasterAn effective program/project management office (PMO) is critical for companies with multiple, far-reaching projects that have huge impact on costs, profitability, resources, and customer relationships. Companies that don’t have a system of governance for proposing and managing projects at the company level often see delivery times lengthen, budgets exceeded, team morale strained, and negative impacts in the marketplace.
Getting you the rewards, limiting the risk
Reaping the cost-saving and profit benefits of the PMO is not always as easy as it sounds. For companies who choose to implement internal PMOs, there is the cost of researching, buying and implementing software with the parallel and equally critical problem of rethinking business processes and organizational structure. Often, non-revenue producing positions must be added, turning PMO implementation into a costly learn-as-you-go process.
There’s a lot to be said for getting it right the first time. This is where we can help.
Turnkey PMO Power: Total domestic outsourcing and managed services provide just the right amount of resources for your project challenges
KeyedIn Solutions has been developing flexible, dependable and easy-to-use SaaS project management solutions for years, with tens of thousands of users across the globe. We have developed in-depth consulting capabilities that align technology and processes, making us one of the few companies in the world to offer such a powerful combination. A closed-loop service provides the software, skills and knowledge to help you:
- Ensure successful implementation and rollout while reducing complexity and organizational shock
- Implement a PMO for less — without endangering deliverables or quality
- Spend more time focusing on your competitive strengths
- Attain measurable ROI from your projects and initiatives
- Position yourself for success with internal or external audits
- Offload day-to-day functions such as onboarding/off-boarding team members, new projects, creating templates, timesheet/expense processes, milestone and executive reports
You can benefit from the PMO expertise of KeyedIn Solutions if:
- Your organization wants to implement a PMO, but you’re starting from step one
- You have already implemented a PMO solution and want to offload the day-to-day functions
- You have implemented a project solution that is underperforming
Click Here To Contact KeyedIn Consulting Group.