Join us at Technology Services World 2019 in San Diego!
Don’t miss TSIA’s 23rd Technology and Services World event! At this annual event, services leaders learn about current trends in technology, network with peers, and discover the newest technology solutions. Between technology business models shifting toward subscription-based offers and changing customer expectations, technology leaders have exciting new opportunities to deliver an unparalleled customer experience, business outcomes, and create value for customers and shareholders alike. See the latest and greatest in services technology trends first hand!
Join us next week, May 6th – 8th, in San Diego to hear from industry technology leaders from Microsoft and Adobe. Learn how to grow your technology business and increase revenue through better collaboration across all functions within your organization.
If you are planning to attend, make sure you stop by the KeyedIn booth #14 for your chance to meet some of our product and implementation leaders, try your luck on our Plinko board challenge, and most importantly see what our professional services automation tool is capable of, and how it’s effecting and benefiting our customers entire organizations. Don’t miss KeyedIn’s session covering a controversial topic in the services space, You’re in Services, So Why Are You Selling?. KeyedIn will take a stance on this topic and open the floor for a productive discussion on if services teams should or should not be “selling” to customers.
There’s still time to register for the event! If you’re interested in learning more about KeyedIn at TSW, you can schedule a time to meet with our team here.
- Businesses Turn to Agile Principles for Improved Resource... Henry Bennett
- Challenges and Solutions from an Expert PMO Leader Welcome... Henry Bennett
- Businesses Embrace Agile to Thrive in any Environment Even... Henry Bennett
- 5 Answers to Your Most Important Change Management Questions Henry Bennett
- How can Top-Down Portfolio Management Solutions help... Henry Bennett
- PMO and Organizational Transformation: Crossing the... Henry Bennett
- How project portfolio planning software helps you pivot,... Henry Bennett
- Simplify Agile Adoption and Portfolio-Level... Henry Bennett
- And Then There Was One While the pandemic of 2020 slowed... Shawn Dickerson