In the services sector, success starts with on-time, on-budget project delivery – and that happens more easily when sales, service delivery, and finance are all on the same page. However, this is easier said than done and, as with most functions in modern organizations, the answer lies in a combination of people, processes and technology.
To explore the important topic of project delivery, KeyedIn is teaming with our partner, Intacct, the leading cloud accounting software provider, to present a free webinar titled: On Time and On Budget? Is it Really Possible? The webinar will be held Tuesday, September 16th at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET. You can register here .
In this concise session, we’ll untangle the complexities and show you how you can:
- Increase billable utilization by getting the right resources on the right projects at the right time
- Automate customer billing for accuracy, speed, and completeness
- Improve margins through real-time project visibility
- Maximize cash flow and minimize revenue leakage
- Improve on-time, on-budget project delivery, keep pace with shifting client demands, and prevent project overruns.
The overall idea of the event is to show how to get a completely integrated, best-in-class workforce-management and accounting solution that gives you the single, real-time view of operations and finance.
Even if you are not sure you can attend, please register anyway because we will send you a link to the archive version. I look forward to seeing you online on the 16 th .
- Businesses Turn to Agile Principles for Improved Resource... Henry Bennett
- Challenges and Solutions from an Expert PMO Leader Welcome... Henry Bennett
- Businesses Embrace Agile to Thrive in any Environment Even... Henry Bennett
- 5 Answers to Your Most Important Change Management Questions Henry Bennett
- How can Top-Down Portfolio Management Solutions help... Henry Bennett
- PMO and Organizational Transformation: Crossing the... Henry Bennett
- How project portfolio planning software helps you pivot,... Henry Bennett
- Simplify Agile Adoption and Portfolio-Level... Henry Bennett
- And Then There Was One While the pandemic of 2020 slowed... Shawn Dickerson