KeyedIn Consulting Careers
Join a leader. Be a consulting leader.
Understanding requirements, mapping workflows, developing project plans and configuring KeyedIn® software to the customer’s needs. KeyedIn consultants are passionate about getting the details correct and delight in great customer feedback following a successful go-live.
Join us in delivering our award-winning and innovative aPaaS and SaaS-based business solutions to companies around the globe.
Join us. Submit your resume today.
KeyedIn Manufacturing Implementation Consultant
Purpose and Scope: The Implementation Consultant role combines deep product knowledge; business analysis and manufacturing experience to deliver sustainable and profitable implementations that meet customers’ needs and exceed their expectations. Operating across the Americas region.
- Assess and analyze the customer’s current environment, wants and needs
- Develop designs, solutions and plans that meet customer needs
- Plan, coordinate and manage all KeyedIn resources and the delivery of agreed work products as part of the implementation
- Carry out agreed tasks, including requirements, design, configuration, data load, report development, training
- Quality assure key deliverables during the implementation lifecycle
- Ensure effective contract management through pro-active stakeholder, issue and risk management
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Good communicator up to senior technical and managerial levels within customer organizations, able to challenge and influence requirements
- Problem solving and solution facilitation
- Ability to quickly build rapport and good working relationships with stakeholders
- Mental agility and attention to detail
- Integrity, pride and commitment
- Self-starter, working under own initiative
- Commercial awareness to maximize revenue opportunities
- Willing to travel within the US and other regions of the world as necessary
Key Internal Relationships:
- Product Management
- Director of Strategic Alliances
- Head of Strategic Accounts
- Account Managers
- Head of Product Development
- Development team lead/members
Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 5 years working in a Professional Services environment
- At least 3 years manufacturing experience
- Experience with Cloud-based solutions in a SaaS model preferred
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
Performance Indicators (targets tba):
- Customer/Partner satisfaction and advocacy
- Consulting revenue
- Team knowledge sharing and personal development
- Internal team peer feedback
- Ability to travel when needed
INTERESTED? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!