KeyedIn Finance Careers
Accounting Associate - Bloomington, MN
Job Purpose: Provides general financial and management accounting support for the North American region, to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, day to day credit control and collections, expense reporting, credit card reconciliations, monthly balance sheet reconciliations and other ad-hoc duties as required by the company.
Job Duties to be included but not limited to:
- Creation of customer and processing of customer orders by creating sales orders, invoices and credits as required.
- Coordinating with the sales and services teams to ensure correct billings and timely payments.
- Collects revenue by monitoring the Accounts Receivable Aging, and contacting delinquent accounts for payments by phone and email.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks and credit card transactions. Reconcile the Accounts Receivable account(s) as required.
- Using KeyedIn Projects ™ to access employees’ expense reports verifying receipts against entries and monitoring the approval process.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoices/expense reports and debit memos, and recording entries into the accounting system.
- Remit funds to vendors and employees using the online bill pay system according to payment terms and cash flow. Monitoring discount opportunities, verifying Federal ID numbers, resolving any discrepancies, and issuing stop-payments.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Assist with month-end close process.
- Maintain regional company cashflow on a daily basis.
- Maintain Fixed Asset schedules.
- Ad-hoc projects as required within the finance team.
- Maintaining company financial records within the prescribed internal guidelines and procedures.
Skills/Qualifications: Must be computer literate and highly organized. High MS Excel and Outlook proficiency and attention to detail are essential in this role. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, thorough data entry skills, revenue recognition, Intacct financial software (preferred but not required) or other financial software, confidentiality, excellent verbal and written communication skills. US software GAAP knowledge would be an asset.
Education/Experience: Associate or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, 1-2 years working experience in a similar role.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision, FSA, HSA, 401(k), Life Insurance & Disability, Paid PTO
Please email your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com. No telephone calls please.
Join a leader. Be a sales leader.
Along with our customers, KeyedIn® sales and business development professionals are our biggest advocates. Whether you’re a seasoned sales professional or just starting your career, at KeyedIn, you will be part of a program that breeds success.
Join us in introducing our award-winning and innovative aPaaS and SaaS-based business solutions to companies around the globe.
Join us. Submit your resume today.