KeyedIn Support Careers
Join a leader. Be a support leader.
KeyedIn® support professionals combine technical aptitude and a tenacity for troubleshooting with providing outstanding customer service. Exercise both your hard and soft skills and glow in the satisfaction of helping customers get the most value from their KeyedIn software.
Join us in servicing our award-winning and innovative aPaaS and SaaS-based business solutions in companies around the globe.
Join us. Submit your resume today.
Application Support Analyst
Location: Minneapolis Office
Hours: 10:00am – 7:00pm (40 hours per week)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short term disability, 401(k), Flexible PTO
KeyedIn® Solutions is an international organization based in Cleckheaton, UK and Minneapolis, USA which helps organizations to simplify business processes, improve performance and drive results through innovative SaaS business solutions. The company’s SaaS-based business systems include KeyedIn Projects, a strategy-led and execution-driven project management solution, KeyedIn Manufacturing Sign Edition and KeyedIn Manufacturing, a configurable Cloud ERP that drives operational excellence for manufacturers.
This is a 1st and 2nd line support role for our SaaS-based PSA (Professional Service Automation) and PPM (Project Portfolio Management) solution, KeyedIn Projects. Working in a small international support team you will provide direct support to both clients and internal users on a daily basis.
Essential Job Functions
- Review, investigate and resolve client support requests related to KeyedIn Projects.
- Escalate support tickets as necessary to the Development and Consultancy teams
- Ensure customer questions and challenges are effectively answered, taking ownership of issues
- Assist clients in the development of Reports using the KeyedIn Projects reporting facility
- Review and respond to Internal technical support requests
- Manage KeyedIn Projects licensing
- Creation of reference and knowledgebase materials
- General administration activities of corporate systems and services
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in an application support environment, preferably via a ticketing system, email, or telephone/web meeting.
- Proficient with Windows Operating systems and MS Office. In particular MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Knowledge of the main concepts of KeyedIn Projects’ will be useful. These being contact management, time and expense tracking, time billing, project planning, resource scheduling and reporting
- Basic understanding of databases including SQL and network operations will be useful.
- Basic experience in Project Management and MS Project will be useful
Personal Skills and Attributes
- Skilled communicator, both written and verbal.
- Problem solving and solution facilitation.
- Confidence to seek support of peers and management as required
- Highly organised with proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a geographically distributed team
- Ability to quickly build rapport and good working relationships with clients
- Attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to learn new concepts and technologies quickly and proactively
- Pride, passion and commitment
- Customer satisfaction
- Task completion
- Knowledge sharing and development
- Internal team feedback
INTERESTED? Send your CV/resume to email@example.com today!
On receipt of your application we will respond to you within 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.