KeyedIn Projects v5.5 – See the all new Home Screen that allows you to report progress and log time against your task assignments.
The 5.5 release introduces the new Home Screen that allows you to report progress and log time against your task assignments. The new Keep Me Logged In feature will allow users to access KeyedIn Projects without entering their user id and password. The Scheduling functionality has been improved with the introduction of a new Capability Graph tab, which allows you to compare resource capability against requested work in a graphical format. The Task Planning functionality has been extended to allow you to Compare Project Plan Versions. The report writer now allows you to create Cumulative Reports. And a host of other improvements have been delivered.
Keep Me Logged In
Users can now opt to stay logged in to KeyedIn Projects, which means they won’t need to enter their user id and password when accessing the system.
KeyedIn Projects 5.5 includes a new Home screen, which will allow users to report progress and log time on their task assignments and also view their notifications.
KeyedIn Projects 5.5 includes the ability to force users to receive email notifications rather than the current approach of letting users choose the email notifications they want to receive.
The ability to create cumulative reports in the KeyedIn Projects report writer will be included in KeyedIn Projects 5.5.
KeyedIn Projects 5.5 includes the following enhancements to the billing module:
- Ability to categorize your invoices with the introduction of the new Invoice Type field
- Invoice Template Enhancements
- Screen Labels for Invoice, Purchase Order, Credit Notes
- Ability to filter by Client custom fields on the Contract and Invoice Search screens
- Ability to select invoices to print on the Invoice Search screen
- Ability to select invoices to issue on the Invoice Search screen
- The Invoice Notes field has been moved from the Account Details tab to the General tab on the Add Invoice screen