KeyedIn Projects v5.8.3 now integrates with JIRA and is designed to work with projects that require research and development!
KeyedIn Projects 5.8.3 now integrates with JIRA and is designed to work with projects that require research and development. The overall project plan is managed in KeyedIn Projects but the development phase is executed outside of KeyedIn Projects using an agile tool such as JIRA. The integration provides the ability to import sprints and stories into your task plans in KeyedIn Projects. The story progress is automatically updated giving greater visibility to project managers and key stakeholders.
- Previous sprints and the current active sprint will be imported as summary tasks
- Stories will be imported as child tasks
- The imported sprints and stories can be moved into the appropriate position in your project plan
- The % complete against each story will be updated based on the configured status category mappings. Typically to do stories will be set to 0% complete and completed stories set to 100%.
- Only sprints and stories that have changed since the last synch will be updated
The JIRA Configuration and User Guide are available on request.
Please note – All new features are opt-in. If you have any queries about this release, please ask the KeyedIn Consulting team for assistance. If you are an existing KeyedIn Projects customer, further information and release documentation will be available via the knowledgebase.