- The 'Top Down' vs 'Bottom Up' Approach to the Program Management Office
- 15 Great Ways Project Management Can Help Your Growing Business
- 4 Secrets of how Top Performing PSOs Cope with Changes in Customer Demand
- Identifying the Internal Challenges and Barriers to Project Portfolio Management Adoption
- Resource, Cost, Deliverables and Benefits – 4 Key Factors affecting the successful deployment of PPM
- 5 Effective Ways to Improve Project Performance through Standardized Processes
- Why Control, Insight & Visibility are key to avoiding the Service Delivery Execution Gap
- Why PMOs Fail: 5 Shocking PMO Statistics
Three Requirements for Effective Resource Demand Planning in a Digital Age
In a recent article in the Computer Business Review, survey respondents in the UK said that lack of understanding of agile practices by senior management is the biggest hurdle to overcome when adopting agile PM among IT organizations.
A Quick Fire Guide to Project Portfolio Management Business Benefits
Project Portfolio Management provides a structured environment for deciding which projects, programs and initiatives to fund, to sustain and to eliminate.
Best Practices to Manage Project Portfolios
The success of an organization can depend highly on its ability to manage the portfolio of projects effectively and ensure business goals and objectives are met on time and on budget. The importance of