Introducing KeyedIn Projects v6.1
Version 6.1 follows our major release of Keyed Projects v6 and offers a couple of useful improvements to existing features as well as a few minor bug fixes including:
- My Projects Resource Tab - This provides project managers with greater visibility of resource demand, supplied resources and actuals incurred on their projects. Project managers can see who they’ve requested, who they’ve been given by resource managers and how much work was actually done.
- Expense Submissions - You can streamline the expense approval process by including non-reimbursable expenses in expense submissions. This allows expenses that won’t be reimbursed to the employee (company credit card expenses) to be submitted and approved as part of the same process. To support this, a payment exchange rate can now be entered against non-reimbursable expenses.
- Navigation - The main navigation menu is always collapsed apart from when a user clicks on the hamburger button. Selecting a navigation option will automatically close the menu.
- Inline Edit of Supply on the Resource Plan - Resource managers can now make changes to supply on the Resource Plan screen with the introduction of the inline edit supply feature.
- Minor Bug Fixes and Improvements
KeyedIn Projects v6.1 will be live on Tuesday, 22nd November and will be available to .net users the following day. If you have any questions about the release please contact your account manager.