If what you have learned about KeyedIn® – our company and our Cloud solutions – has captured your interest enough to bring you to this page, we are hopeful that you will consider us as a valued partner to support your business growth.
To help answer some of your lingering questions about the KeyedIn Partner Program, we have compiled the following list of frequently asked questions based on numerous conversations with people just like you.
- Why should I partner with KeyedIn Solutions?
- What is unique about the KeyedIn Partner program?
- How does KeyedIn help its partners become successful quickly?
- Will KeyedIn provide resources for joint sales calls?
- Will KeyedIn provide resources for joint marketing events?
- Can you describe the KeyedIn Partner training and certification requirements?
- What types of partner relationships does the KeyedIn Partner Program include?
- Is there a fee for becoming a KeyedIn Partner?
- What software licensing incentives do partners receive?
- How is maintenance charged for KeyedIn products?
- Do KeyedIn Partners provide “First Line” or “Level 1” customer support?
- Does KeyedIn focus on a particular industry(s) or markets?
- Are KeyedIn Partners limited geographically?
- What steps do I take to get started as a potential KeyedIn Partner?
1.Why should I partner with KeyedIn Solutions?
KeyedIn Solutions offers an industry-leading portfolio of robust, Cloud-based software solutions serving specialized vertical markets. KeyedIn Projects offers a suite of solutions for project, program and portfolio management targeted at the project/program management office (PMO) and professional services organizations, while KeyedIn Manufacturing provides a complete solution for manufacturers including capabilities ranging from job costing and estimating to production and delivery. And the company’s rapid application development platform, Konfigure, enables custom application development faster – and more affordably – than ever before. Both KeyedIn Projects and Konfigure offer a great way to add value and sustain the investment you’ve made in your ERP customer base, while at the same time, providing a path to move customers towards the future of Cloud-based solutions.
KeyedIn Solutions is in the right place at the right time. In today’s economy, organizations are looking for enterprise solutions that will help them work smarter and provide anytime, anywhere access without consuming IT resources or adding weight to the capital expense budget. The advantage is clear and the market is responding to KeyedIn Solutions.
Based on our early success, we developed the KeyedIn Partner Program to help us reach new markets faster. Today, the KeyedIn Partner Program is successful due to the intense commitment we make to our partner channel which includes:
- Best-in-class Cloud-based solutions
- A dedicated partner support team
- Easy access to resources and tools
- Customized training programs
- Business development and lead sharing
- Attractive revenue models
Our aim is to help our partners succeed by providing dedicated support and easy access to resources so that they can earn results fast – both in terms of added revenue and satisfied customers.
2. What is unique about the KeyedIn Partner program?
We have designed the KeyedIn Partner program to create a winning proposition for everyone – our valued partners and their customers – and KeyedIn.
You will earn more faster
- Create new product revenue streams and predictable future revenue with true native SaaS solutions.
- KeyedIn offers more than a one-time channel sale and installation. In fact, depending on the KeyedIn partner program you choose, you could not only receive a percentage of the initial, first year contract value, but for every year your client maintains their subscription to KeyedIn software.
- Incentives are available for initial, multi-year contracts. With KeyedIn, you can quickly generate a new, sustainable revenue stream.
- Close sales faster and hit your revenue targets by leveraging resources dedicated to your success including our KeyedIn Excellence and proprietary QuickStart™ partner program.
- Reduce the cost of new revenue initiatives by drawing on our proven, innovative platform.
You will add value to your clients – and your business
- Enhance your service offerings and diversify your solutions portfolio.
- Become indispensable to your clients and partners by offering flexible solutions that fit their business requirements and increase their competitive edge.
- Build your brand and reputation as a practice and solutions leader in your industry or vertical market.
You will have KeyedIn resources dedicated to your success
- Through KeyedIn Excellence, you will have an account manager to support your efforts from pre-sale through successful implementation.
- Our exclusive QuickStart program gives you quick access to tools and resources to help you grow your KeyedIn business faster. Central to the QuickStart program is our QuickStart website that gives you anytime access to sales, marketing, product and training resources.
- In some cases, we even offer lead generation support to kick-start your KeyedIn sales pipeline. This may include access to our team of business development resources for prospecting or lead- sharing, where we send you ripe opportunities in your specific market or geographic region.
3. How does KeyedIn help its partners become successful quickly?
As a KeyedIn Partner, you become a core member of the KeyedIn team and through our KeyedIn Excellence, we provide dedicated resources to help you develop and implement your KeyedIn go-to-market plan. Supporting your efforts from pre-sale through successful implementation, your KeyedIn account manager will ensure you have the tools and resources you need to grow your business. Whether it’s scheduling a KeyedIn sales engineer to present a demo to your prospect, or a training session for a new customer, we’re there for you.
And while our KeyedIn Excellence account managers provide ongoing guidance and support, our exclusive QuickStart program provides you with the tools and training to help you stay competitive in your market and build momentum in selling our industry-leading solutions. The foundation of the QuickStart program is a secure website exclusive to our partners. This site provides sales resources, product training, demos and access to the same proven marketing tools KeyedIn uses in their own campaigns. These tools, coupled with our generous compensation model, gives partners the incentive and the support to grow their KeyedIn business fast while creating a sustainable revenue stream.
4. Will KeyedIn provide resources for joint sales calls?
Absolutely. Once a partner has determined a prospect’s needs, goals and budget, KeyedIn will provide resources for prospect meetings, demos and sales calls. Partners can easily request and schedule joint sales calls and product demos through their account manager or through our QuickStart partner website.
5. Will KeyedIn provide resources for joint marketing events?
We want to make it as easy as possible for our partners to bring our solutions to their market. Toward that end, our exclusive QuickStart partner program offers a variety of sales and marketing tools that have been proven to generate results. In fact, we provide our partners with the same tools KeyedIn uses, just customized for our partners to add their branding and contact information.
6. Can you describe the KeyedIn Partner training and certification requirements?
We want our partners to be as knowledgeable and comfortable selling and implementing our solutions as we are. As such, we’ve developed comprehensive product training and certification programs for each type of partner program we offer. Depending on the partner type (referral, reseller or OEM partner), training may include sessions related to sales, marketing, implementation and customer support delivered via classroom, webinar or online self-paced instruction on a LMS platform.
For Partners that are more hands on – or more deeply integrated with our solutions – our training program includes working in tandem through initial implementations and assisting with ongoing quality checks as needed. We want to ensure setup and implementation is worry-free for both our Partners and your customers.
KeyedIn can manage the implementation services or KeyedIn Partners can implement the solutions after completing our training and certification program. KeyedIn product certification is achieved by Partners who have successfully implemented an established number of clients and have completed our certification training criteria covering various software modules. Please note that all Partners are not required to become product certified.
7. What types of partner relationships does the KeyedIn Partner Program include?
The KeyedIn Partner Program includes three partnership options based on various levels of engagement - referral, reseller and OEM. KeyedIn Partners choose the program that best fits their needs today. Later, if they want to grow their KeyedIn business, or change their partner commitment, they can easily migrate to another program.
8. Is there a fee for becoming a KeyedIn Partner?
There is a nominal application fee for reseller partners. We are committed to our partner’s success and have made a significant investment in our partner program resources and tools. Given that commitment, we want to ensure that reseller partners who join our program are also committed. The application fee structure is based on the number of KeyedIn product lines the partner chooses to resell. For more specific information, please contact a KeyedIn representative.
9. What software licensing incentives do partners receive?
Because KeyedIn software is sold under a software-as-a service (SaaS) subscription model, our partners have the potential to earn more. Depending on partner type, the partner could not only receive a percentage of the initial, first year contract value, but for every year their client maintains their subscription to KeyedIn software.
KeyedIn also provides additional incentives for initial, multi-year contracts. Please speak with your KeyedIn Partner Program representative for more information on how to take advantage of this revenue acceleration model.
10. How is maintenance charged for KeyedIn products?
KeyedIn offers its solutions in a SaaS/Cloud environment so we do not charge our customers for maintenance or upgrades. You will find this to be a much simpler model for you and your customers and far more beneficial as you can always offer your customers the most up-to-date software.
11. Do KeyedIn Partners provide “First Line” or “Level 1” customer support?
As part of the licensing agreement, OEM Partners provide their customers with support services while KeyedIn provides support services for all Referral Program Partners. For Reseller Partners, customer support offerings depend on Partner’s certification level. This is something you can discuss with your KeyedIn Partner program representative.
12. Does KeyedIn focus on a particular industry(s) or markets?
While KeyedIn provides true SaaS/Cloud-based solutions across industries, we welcome partners who have a specific vertical market focus. Your domain expertise combined with our outstanding technology makes for a powerful and lucrative offering.
KeyedIn Projects solutions support both internal project management offices found in many corporations (any size, any market) and professional services organizations. KeyedIn Manufacturing is ideal for fabricating manufacturers.
If you have a specific vertical focus, our Konfigure rapid application development platform may provide additional benefits. Konfigure accelerates the development of custom applications by up to 70%, delivering fast solutions for both you, and your customers.
13. Are KeyedIn Partners limited geographically?
KeyedIn Partners are not limited geographically and we do not guarantee exclusive geographic territories. We do, however, make every effort not overlap partners in any given area.
14. What steps do I take to get started as a potential KeyedIn Partner?
We make the process as easy as possible for you. If you have further questions, please either call your KeyedIn Excellence Engagement Manager or email us at email@example.com.
Should you have further questions you would like us to address, please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.