According to the Project Management Institute, organizations surveyed reported averages consistent with 44% of their projects being challenged, late, over budget or reduced in scope, with an additional 24% considered failures, leaving only 32% categorised as successful. The lost revenue associated with these percentages, while undisclosed, is substantial to any company.
Project portfolio management software is designed to reduce these shortfalls, providing functionality to improve the selection and execution or projects, programs and entire portfolios.
But to take advantage of both these tangible and intangible benefits, organizations need to successfully deploy the enabling technology in the right way, focusing on the business benefits achievable in the short, medium and long-term.
In this guide we explore a number of deployment tips that KeyedIn Solutions has successfully utilized over the past 25 years, to ensure PMOs achieve a real success differentiator when implementing the KeyedIn Projects Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solution.
- A quick-fire guide to project portfolio management benefits
- The importance of avoiding overcomplex big bang deployments
- Example customer success stories
- How KeyedIn Excellence provides a real PPM success differentiator
- The importance of getting the right level of support throughout the entire process, from evaluation to implementation
- Why you should establish an implementation team with deep industry experience
- An example PPM Implementation checklist
Download this free guide to see how KeyedIn Excellence's unique approach to PPM Implementation provides a true success differentiator.