In this video we will look at how KeyedIn can help your organization to optimize your portfolio, by prioritizing and selecting projects in a what-if, scenario driven environment.
We will look at how weighted scoring can be to used to rank and prioritize your initiatives and how we can see the impact that new projects coming into the portfolio will have on metrics such as costs and benefits. We will also see how the proposed portfolio impacts the organization’s ability to deliver, seeing the demand for resource against capacity, and we will go on to look at how powerful and flexible analytics can be used to support the portfolio optimization process.
Finally, we will see how entire projects, including their resource demand, supply and delivery plans can quickly and easily be re-scheduled.
Topics covered in this video include:
- How to simplify portfolio analysis
- How to align spend using waterlines
- How to quickly and easily perform "What If" analysis
- How to analyze our capability to deliver
- How to analyze your portfolio with powerful analytics
- How to easily compare multiple scenarios
- How to quickly and easily reschedule an entire project
Features covered in this video:
- Portfolio Analysis
- Scenario Modelling
- Portfolio Modelling and Optimization
- Portfolio Scoring
- Project Move
To learn more, why not watch our full end-to-end KeyedIn Project Portfolio Management Demo.