Six ways to achieve growth through Professional Service Automation
A few weeks ago we had the pleasure of bumping into one of our customers at a project management workshop. It gave us a perfect opportunity to discuss how they were planning to support growth through Professional Service Automation (PSA). Our customer is a leading consultancy supporting premier firms in aerospace, defence, space, intelligence and government services but fortunately we didn’t have to sign any official secrets papers after our discussion.
Prior to implementing KeyedIn Projects our customer recalled they began their search for Professional Service Automation with a focus on automated time and expense tracking a few years ago as their growth had already started to outpace their infrastructure.
They explained that they identified the need and advantages of process standardization using PSA and that they chose KeyedIn Projects because the system was configurable to their current and projected needs. They soon realised that it was going to have a larger impact on their business than just improving their time and expense tracking and that using KeyedIn projects could help drive growth.
From just our very brief conversation we established six simple ways PSA was helping them achieve growth:
- The ability to optimize resource allocation – At times of increasing workloads their resources can become stretched, so having a clear view can identify issues quickly and resolve them before they become problems.
- Visibility of all previous and current reports – This fine-tunes the decision making process ensuring knowledge sharing and learning from previous mistakes.
- More accurate data and standardised Reporting – This again aids their decision making and makes key information easier to review.
- Having focused profit and cost analysis per project – Visibility of such information establishes criteria for business opportunities improving business development and gives them a greater appreciation of the true costs of resources applied to a project.
- Real time visibility – Enables management to plan and forecast through detailed reporting available at any time.
- Visibility of active and archived project documentation – This supports the company’s ability to provide best-practice client services
To find out more about how we helped this leading consultancy, you can download the Case Study here!