KeyedIn Projects v5.8 – Check out this major release with over 50 feature enhancements!
Our most exciting release to date, KeyedIn Projects v5.8 includes:
- Auto scheduling and auto emailing of reports
- Single sign-on
- Drill down on widgets with image and PDF output options
- Individual widget configurations now available at different levels in the project hierarchy
- Re-engineered strategic resourcing interface including the option to edit supply in-line
- Forecasting using named resources as well as roles
- New project deliverables tab with more graphical user interface
- Major report writer improvements including "OR" filters
- Report preview now available during custom report creation
- Enhanced task Gantt printing
- Editable grids on resource and project administration
- De-centralised administration support allowing projects to be added into your own security group
- Safari and IE 11 support
- XLXS output for Excel
- Multi-currency QuickBooks integration
With over 50 new features, some highlights include:
Sign in to your active directory or other identity providers such as Salesforce and then access KeyedIn Projects without entering a user id or password. Supports IDP-initiated SSO or SP-initiated SSO using SAML v2.0.
Automatically generate and email reports to your users with the new scheduled reports feature. Simply select the report you want to email, pick the recipients and schedule when you want the report to run. Weekly, monthly and daily reports can all be setup. You can even configure the subject and body of the email. The reports are attached to the email in PDF, Excel or XML format.
Analytics and Reporting
Get greater visibility of your data by building chart widgets with up to 2 levels of drilldown. Export chart widgets to PDF and various image formats to support PowerPoint presentations. Project Analytics is now available throughout the hierarchy and you can now have a different configuration for each hierarchy level. Filtering capabilities have been improved with the introduction of OR filters.
Manage your key project milestones on the new project deliverables view. Easily update data using the new editable grid and view your deliverables on the new Gantt view that can be printed or exported to PDF.
Significant improvements have been to the Task Gantt print and export capability with the ability to print to different pages sizes, selecting the columns to print and also outputting to PDF. Task custom fields can now be edited on the Task grid as well as the ability to make bulk changes to task dates.
Demand, Supply and Capability
Named resources can now be demanded on forecasts to provide a more accurate prediction of costs. Particularly useful when planning Business as Usual\Overhead type projects and on projects where the project manager knows who will be doing the work. Numerous improvements to the Capability/Supply process including the ability to filter by project on the Capability dashboard and the inline editing of supply on the Project and Capability dashboards.
Support for Internet Explorer 11 and Safari
Internet Explorer 11 and Safari are now fully supported.