- The 'Top Down' vs 'Bottom Up' Approach to the Program Management Office
- 15 Great Ways Project Management Can Help Your Growing Business
- 4 Secrets of how Top Performing PSOs Cope with Changes in Customer Demand
- Identifying the Internal Challenges and Barriers to Project Portfolio Management Adoption
- Resource, Cost, Deliverables and Benefits – 4 Key Factors affecting the successful deployment of PPM
- 5 Effective Ways to Improve Project Performance through Standardized Processes
- Why Control, Insight & Visibility are key to avoiding the Service Delivery Execution Gap
- Why PMOs Fail: 5 Shocking PMO Statistics
Why Stellar UX ensures Project Management Technology ROI
You can’t reduce Project Administration and Reporting Times by 75% if no one is using your PMO tool. Depending on how mature your IT Project Management Organisation (PMO) is, you might decide you need a cross between a work management solution and a full portfolio management solution. The good news is—you don’t have to choose.
Three Project Management Lessons Learned from the London Crossrail Project
I just read an interesting article about London’s Crossrail project which connects London’s west, east and centre via a 118-kilometre light rail system. You know the one, you’ve been
Calculating the Return from your Project Portfolio Management Software Investment
Whether implementing a Project Portfolio Management tool across IT, Professional Services or your PMO the investment can be significant. The great news is the benefits and payback can happen fast.