Maximise the benefits of project portfolio management software
From product launches to process re-engineering, IT implementation to internal transformation, as well as delivering services and solutions to customers,
In our experience, that’s where many
KeyedIn Projects is designed to offer the very best of both worlds, strategy-led and execution-driven project portfolio management software that accelerates everyday tasks such as project planning, budget management, task allocation and scheduling, but simultaneously delivers the rich management information needed to support effective programme and portfolio management.
In this free guide, we explore how your business can benefit from project portfolio management software. We begin by focusing on the core PPM features you need to derive maximum benefit from your investment.
We then dive deeper into the five major types of benefits that can be gained from an effective project portfolio management and PMO strategy. These include:
- How to foster an environment where collaborative decision making is easier and more fruitful
- How to minimise the risks to individual projects in terms of business impact
- How to make sure that your human resources are being used optimally
- How to prove the value of the PMO to important stakeholders – in terms that are important to them
- How to make sure that success not only happens today but is more likely with future project initiatives.
To complete the guide we provide a quick checklist of the most common PPM benefits complied from across our customer base.You can use these to help build your own business case or to educate key stakeholders.
PPM Benefits Checklist
- Meet financial and business governance milestones cost-effectively
- Bring new products to market in line with strategy and within budget and resource restrictions
- Implement outsourcing and off-shoring initiatives with real-time performance visibility
- Track and optimise lights on activity to aid business growth
- Improve resource alignment and reduce contractor costs
- Reduce reporting timescales at executive and board level
- Get early warning of any potential problems in meeting programme and project deliverables
- Enable stakeholders to access project status information relevant to their strategic interests
- Analyse the financial impact of
cancellinga poor performing project
- Switch Priorities and redeploy resources quickly
- Download the guide for the complete list...
Click the icon below to download the benefits guide. For a real-life example of how KeyedIn Projects brings new levels of visibility and control to project, programme and portfolio management, why not explore the CDG PPM Case Study.