Learn how to significantly reduce the cost of selecting and implementing project portfolio management software
As organisations seek to optimise PPM and change initiatives through the use of project portfolio management software, all too often these organisations reach for what they feel is a tried and tested approach to product selection by embarking on a long drawn out RFI process.
However, based on our research and 25 years experience implementing PPM solutions, successfully achieving this process has proved challenging for many organisations, can be costly and contain many risks at every stage.
At KeyedIn Projects we believe there is a better way – where our unique approach can provide 100% transparency through the entire project selection process. Our unique approach will help you:
- Understand your real business needs – through our consultative led approach we will help your teams to truly understand what you need
compared to what you think you want.
- Embrace a great opportunity to learn from others - KeyedIn Projects has been refined over a period of 25 years working with some of the best organisations in the world – including GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Thomas Cook and Harvey Nash. This helps us focus our approach and your selection criteria on the functionality that really matters and will ultimately provide the greatest benefit.
- Get to know our team – our team will work with you to configure KeyedIn Projects and align your business processes so that you view
what the “end state” business model would look like in reality.
What this means in practice is that throughout the evaluation period we will help you configure a prototype solution – so when it comes to going live, you are ready to refine the model – where if you had taken the traditional approach you would most likely still be documenting requirements.
Download this free PPM Evaluation guide to find out how the worlds leading organisations are streamlining the product evaluation process. Key topics include:
- The Issue with traditional product selection processes
- How to achieve 100% transparency throughout the product selection process
- Understanding the true cost of a failed RFI process
- How to select the correct tool with minimal risk
- How to quickstart the selection process
Click the icon to download your free guide now. For further best practice advice on implementing project portfolio management in your organisation, download our quick checklist, 10 tips for an effective PPM implementation.