KeyedIn Projects PSA Implementation Guide: How KeyedIn Excellence provides a true Project Management Success Differentiator
In this guide we explore a number of deployment tips that KeyedIn Solutions has successfully
Most significant to professional services automation success is the start – PSOs who begin with a system configured to their specific needs
A collaboratively planned system involving both the PSO and PSA software provider, with best
This is never truer than in the PSO environment where:
- Complex billing requirements are common, meaning proven integration with Finance is key to ensuring Professional Services and Finance have a single version of the truth
- Many staff are based in the field or remotely, so simple access via the cloud or a mobile device is key
- Markets are highly competitive, meaning ease of use, user adoption, accuracy of data can make a real impact on project margins and profitability through accurate data capture
- Professional service projects are subject to high levels of change, meaning the selected PSA solution must be intuitive, flexible and
instilbest practice. A structured implementation approach which focuses on the core features to necessitate immediate benefits is key to this success
- High growth levels in PSOs result in constantly evolving customer demands. An implementation approach structured around short, medium and long-term objectives will focus efforts and reduce implementation costs.
- Planning entails analysis of needs specific to a firm’s individual business and culture, ensuring the proper KeyedIn Projects features are activated, creating a tailored environment with easy-to-use, clutter-free capabilities needed today, with plans for additional functionality available as the firm’s growth evolves.
Download this free guide to see how KeyedIn Excellence unique approach to PSA Implementation provides a true success differentiator.