See KeyedIn Projects in Action - Watch this prerecorded project portfolio management software demonstration today
Increased process control. Greater insight into resource use. A more comprehensive view of project status and progress. Just some of the reasons organisations of every size and in every sector have established a Project or Programme Management Office (PMO). But in all too many of these, the PMO is currently delivering only a fraction of its potential.
Whether you need project portfolio management software to bring increased discipline to key processes, facilitate communication or improve visibility, KeyedIn Projects fits the bill. Used by leading organisations in the financial services, healthcare, insurance, marketing, telecoms, and manufacturing industries, KeyedIn Projects covers every aspect of project delivery and portfolio management from project planning and selection right through to post-project review. Practical and intuitive, KeyedIn Projects is an ideal solution for the PMO: it gives project managers the tools they need to do their job more effectively, as well as support for board-level, client reporting and enterprise-wide risk and resource management.
Watch this 20-minute product demonstration to see how KeyedIn project can help your organisation:
- Provide a fully configured, persona-based solution from any seat in your organisation
- How individuals can personalise their individual work environment for ease of use
- How to improve visibility into key project metrics using powerful analytics and configurable dashbaords
- How to standardise project planning processes and project status reporting
- How to improve project intake, forecasting and portfolio selection
- How to seamlessly manage resource demand, capacity, and deployment
- How to effectively manage project and programme deliverables, benefits and outcomes
- How to gain increased control over project financials
- How to execute projects on time and on budget
- How to streamline work management through collaboration, notifications, alerts and scheduled reports.
Click the icon below to watch the video. For further help and advice on the best way to evaluate project portfolio management in your business, download our PPM Evaluation Guide.