Microsoft Gold Partner NashTech Software provides specialist application development and testing for a range of industries via its offices across the UK, Europe, USA and a highly successful offshore development team in Vietnam.
The company’s projects range from 50 to some 10,000 man-days, including offshore development and fixed price projects, along with on-going agile development contracts. To deliver this diverse project mix, NashTech Software needs to use its resources as effectively as possible.
As such, NashTech needed project portfolio management software to streamline key project and resource management processes.
Highlights from this case study include :
- The benefits of standardized project management processes
- How to facilitate time tracking against pre-sales predictions
- How real-time reporting supports and enhances service delivery
- The importance of project team collaboration with members based throughout the world
- How to harness the ability of project portfolio management software to drive annual budgeting, revenue and resource forecasts
Migrating from disconnected spreadsheets to KeyedIn Projects provided them with a consolidated project view, significantly enhancing resource allocation and utilization across a diverse project mix.
"We use it to drive our annual budgeting, revenue, and recruitment forecasts, making resourcing decisions based on the skills we know we’ll need.”