Enhanced User Interface and Improved Ease of Use
This is a major release which delivers a fresh, enhanced user interface and various usability and administrative improvements to benefit a wide variety of users.
New Look User Interface
A modernised user interface welcomes all users upon logging in after the update, delivering improved styling and subtle layout and behaviour changes. This offers a cleaner, more minimalist approach and is applied throughout the system.
Users can individually opt to engage the dark mode styling theme, which has known visual ergonomic benefits including reduced eye strain in low light conditions.
Updated Project Navigator
The main Project Navigator Hierarchy has been greatly improved and now provides visibility and selection of a Project at any level, providing a faster, more fluid navigation experience.
Service and System Notifications
As part of the new interface, all users will be alerted to Service Notifications via a new pop-up when logged into the web application. This facility doubles up as a means for System Administrators to create their own custom system announcements to their user base, or selected groups of users.
- Make smarter, more confident resourcing decisions by defining a Location Hierarchy that readily integrates into the suite of Resourcing functionality.
- More easily search for Resources, Roles and Projects that sit within a Team or Location hierarchy.
- Minimise administration overhead by easily removing a Resource’s future allocations upon deactivation.
- Take full control over what you see on the Kanban style Task Board with a powerful Task tagging feature to further simplify the management and collaboration of agile Projects.
- Multiple Task Board Column Views are configurable to allow different delivery teams to better visualise and manage progress.
- Multi-select Project Custom Fields facilitate fast selection, tracking and reporting of multiple pre-defined values within a single field, including Keywords, Number Lists and entities such as Activities, Clients and Resources.
- A new system field for Project Outcome provides a standardised, consistent approach for recording the conclusion of completed Projects and can be used in conjunction with our Artificial Intelligence services offering to predict outcomes based on historic information.
- An increased limit of 20 Databoxes per View/Dashboard with label override/suppression.
- Databoxes can now be added to Custom Dashboards.
- Prevent accidental deletion of reports with the new Protected flag.
- The Report run screen has been simplified with an improved, cleaner UI that more closely mirrors the filter operation of the enhanced Report Writer.
- More easily import data from a template spreadsheet using the new wizard based interface for Administration entities, with background processing and improved error handling and messaging.
- Enhanced Reporting Capabilities
- The ability to view and schedule both chart and data reports in PDF format, with watermarking capabilities.
- A wide variety of general usability experience enhancements
- The completion of our Administration refactor for primary entities
- Product Portfolio Management
- Dynamic Demand Modeling
- A new Gantt Chart & Report Writer
- Portfolio waterlining
- Cloning existing portfolios
- Faster forecasting search options
- Restyled menu bar
- Team-based Agile resourcing
- Advanced self-service report writer
- Integration with CAST for product portfolio analysis
- Combining strategic resourcing with task-level resource assignments
- Simplified secure access for external users
- Forecast creation from a task plan
Custom Reporting API
- Connect with BI or other tools for custom reporting
- Project API GET enhancements
- New Project Create and status update API
Portfolio Kanban and UI Updates
- Define notifications to be sent for status movements
- Web hook notifications for workflow or project changes
- Project Audit for all changes made to a project by date
- Gantt performance
- New review screen
- Forecast improvements
- “What if” scenario planning
- Automated prioritization
- RESTful API
KeyedIn v6 Mobile Update
- Improved collaboration
- Push notifications
- Expense claim improvements
- My Projects resource tab
- Non-reimbursable expenses
- Simplified navigation
- Reimagined UI
- Configurable workspaces
- Visual capacity planning
- Complete Deliverables early
- Exclude overtime
- Data view updates