In this video we will look at how KeyedIn can help your organization to manage key elements of its projects. We will start by looking at document management and how project documents can be stored both within KeyedIn and also managed on external systems like SharePoint.
We will see how Change Requests can be captured, reviewed and managed. We will move on to see how Actions and Assumptions can be quickly and easily be recorded, managed and tracked. Finally, we will see how Lessons Learned during the lifecycle of the project can be captured, to feedback into the loop of continuous improvement and best practice.
Topics covered in this video:
- Easily store all of your project documents
- Capture, review and manage change requests
- Record all of your project actions in a single repository
- Quickly and easily capture any project assumptions
- Feed the continuous improvement loop with lessons learned
Features covered in this video
- Project Document Management
- SharePoint Integration
- Project Action Management
- Project Assumptions List
- Lessons Learned
To learn more, why not watch our full end-to-end KeyedIn Project Portfolio Management Demo.