This practical resource shows you how six, “stress-tested” techniques allow you to become more adaptive in managing resource demand in our new, digital PM environments. Can you quickly move on innovative projects? Are you able to update strategic role and team demand profiles mid-flight? What about a clear picture of your resource capacity—during either predictive or adaptive projects? Six ways to change today!
Resource demand planning experts are often surprised—but never incapacitated. That’s because they use the six best practices discussed in our white paper, 6 Best Practices for Resource Demand Planning Success. You can become a more strategic, effective project resource manager even in this adaptive, digital age.
We will help you answer the following questions:
- Are you fully resourced in the present while planning for the future?
- Can you account for delays and changes in scope?
- How solid are your demand profiles?
- Do you have a real-time view of your resource capabilities?
- Can you compare resource demand by role and department?
- Are you able to establish project teams effectively?
Download your copy of this practical guide and start reaping the benefits today.